(1) Our services to all clients are 100% free.
(2) Standard agent’s fee of 50% is deducted from the tutor’s first 4 weeks of tuition.
(3) Once the tuition commencement date is confirmed, an invoice shall be sent to you. You are required to make payment before the stipulated due date.
(4) Clients are strongly advised not to pay any amount of advance fees to tutors at all times. Raffles Tuition will not be responsible if any disfavourable advance payment incident happens, due to negligence, ignorance or error of clients. However, Raffles Tuition will try to help resolve the matter.
(5) Clients may reserve the rights to pay tutors at the end of every lesson (after settling the first 2 weeks’ agent fees), every 2 weeks or end of 4 weeks’ tuition.
(6) Clients should not pay the agent fees to tutor without notifying and agreed upon by Raffles Tuition.
(7) Should payment be delayed due to postphoning of tuition, busy schedule etc, clients are required to inform by call/ sms/ email to Raffles Tuition or tutors (if payment is due/overdue) to avoid any misunderstandings or disputes.